Mrs H and the Sing-along Band
15 April 2017
Bringing together elements of Folk, Soul, Afro, Latin, Dub, comedy and theatre this unique band present the ‘sing-along’ with a new lease of life for all the family to join in with.
Headed up by Mrs H on lead vocals and guitar, the all star band includes members of Red Snapper, Emily Barker and The Red Clay Halo, Beth Orton’s band and The Leisure Society, on an array of instruments including guitars, banjos, double bass, accordion and trumpet.
Bring your voices, silly dances, a sprinkling of mischief and don’t hold back from joining in the fun!
ReviewsBack to top
With her unique spirit she can woo capacity audiences to sing, dance and forget the world outside - Camp Bestival
InfoBack to top
Running Time: 45 minutes
Times: 11.30am & 3pm
Tickets: £8.50/£7.50 children
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The recommended age ranges are for your guide only. We suggest you stick as closely to them as possible for the benefit of other audience members.
- Lap seats are available at £2 (including booking fee) for infants aged 0 - 2 years on the door; all patrons including infants must have a valid ticket.
- Lap seats are not available on performances recommended for children aged 0 - 2 years
- £2.50 transaction fee when booking online, plus an additional £1.00 postage fee, if required.
- A Booking Fee will apply to all transactions, whether made in person at our Box Office, by post or by phone, for all payment types.
- For all transactions of £15 or more the fee will be a total of £2.50, regardless of how many tickets are booked. For all transactions under £15 the fee will be £1.