Krazy Kat Theatre Company present
Oliver in the Overworld
Age: 5 - 11
16 April 2017
by Albert Hammond and Mike Hazelwood
The first ever musical created from scratch with sign language.
It’s a funny, surreal, picaresque tale of a little deaf boy who travels to The Overworld, The Land of Machinery, seeking the parts to mend the memory of his best friend Oliver the Grandfather Clock.
Created by multi award -winning Artistic Director Kinny Gardner with beautiful puppets, magical transformations, 10 super songs and daft dances, and featuring fully integrated Sign Language, this is an ingenious and imaginative theatre show with big laughs which will be loved by everyone!
InfoBack to top
Running Time: 55 minutes
Times: 11.30am & 3pm
Tickets: £8.50/£7.50 children
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The recommended age ranges are for your guide only. We suggest you stick as closely to them as possible for the benefit of other audience members.
- Lap seats are available at £2 (including booking fee) for infants aged 0 - 2 years on the door; all patrons including infants must have a valid ticket.
- Lap seats are not available on performances recommended for children aged 0 - 2 years
- £2.50 transaction fee when booking online, plus an additional £1.00 postage fee, if required.
- A Booking Fee will apply to all transactions, whether made in person at our Box Office, by post or by phone, for all payment types.
- For all transactions of £15 or more the fee will be a total of £2.50, regardless of how many tickets are booked. For all transactions under £15 the fee will be £1.