Margarita Sidirokastriti and the egg present
One Item Only
Age: 7 +
26 April - 21 June 2017
This is the decision our young hero has to make in this story of human migration.
Follow one boy’s journey across continents in search of refuge from his troubled homeland, in this eventful and uplifting story of hope and resilience where the human spirit triumphs.
Inspired by recent events, and created by Bristol-based Greek artist, Margarita Sidirokastriti, audiences will get a glimpse of the challenges of his adventurous journey as he travels towards an uncertain but ultimately optimistic future.
You may also be interested in Pop-Up Worlds, Tales of Birbal, Happily Ever After, There and Back Back Again an Odyssey, Billy Club Puppets, Sleepy Hollow
ReviewsBack to top
A well-crafted performance that sparked so much conversation from my class - Head of Drama
InfoBack to top
Running Time: 45 minutes
Wednesday 26th April: 10.30am & 1pm
Friday 5th May: 10.30am & 1pm
Saturday 6th May: 11.30am & 3pm
Sunday 7th May: 11.30am & 3pm
Wednesday 21st June: 10.30am & 1pm
£7.50 Children & Students
£6.50 Schools (weekday performances only)
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The recommended age ranges are for your guide only. We suggest you stick as closely to them as possible for the benefit of other audience members.
- Lap seats are available at £1.50 (including booking fee) for infants aged 0 - 2 years on the door; all patrons including infants must have a valid ticket.
- Lap seats are not available on performances recommended for children aged 0 - 2 years
- A booking fee of 50p per ticket in addition to the advertised prices when booking online, plus an additional £1.00 postage fee, if required.
- A booking fee will apply to all tickets, whether made in person at our Box Office, by post or by phone, for all payment types.
- A booking fee of 50p per ticket in addition to the advertised prices, regardless of payment method or amount of tickets booked.