M^ Theatre Company present
One Little Word
Age: 3 +
28 - 30 April 2017
A beautiful and gentle story of friendship, power struggles and the rich world of creative play.
We meet two characters who play together – exploring a new space, new objects, dressing up and taking turns - but struggles arise when one of them wants to be the ONLY Captain of the ship!
Devised by one of Britain’s leading theatre companies for young audiences, ONE LITTLE WORD captivates children’s imaginations with a moving story underscored with original music and told with just ONE spoken word
You may also be interested in: The Girl and the Giraffe, Teddy Bear’s Picnic, Three, The Wind in the WiIlows, The Boy Who Grew Wings
ReviewsBack to top
The excellent M6 - Lyn Gardner, The Guardian
- Birmingham Mail
Magical - The Stage
Outstanding - Herald Scotland
InfoBack to top
Running Time: 35 minutes
Friday: 10.30am & 1pm
Saturday: 11.30am & 3pm
Sunday: 11.30am & 3pm
£7.50 Children & Students
£6.50 Schools (weekday performances only)
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The recommended age ranges are for your guide only. We suggest you stick as closely to them as possible for the benefit of other audience members.
- Lap seats are available at £1.50 (including booking fee) for infants aged 0 - 2 years on the door; all patrons including infants must have a valid ticket.
- Lap seats are not available on performances recommended for children aged 0 - 2 years
- A booking fee of 50p per ticket in addition to the advertised prices when booking online, plus an additional £1.00 postage fee, if required.
- A booking fee will apply to all transactions, whether made in person at our Box Office, by post or by phone, for all payment types.
- A booking fee of 50p per ticket in addition to the advertised prices, regardless of payment method or amount of tickets booked.