National Theatre Connections presents
Status Update and #YOLO
Age: 12 +
6 April 2017
STATUS UPDATE by Tim Etchells
Performend by Wellington School
We know facts. We know secrets. We have opinions, we have intuition and we have the stage. Status Update is an unflinching and funny catalogue of the things teenagers learn, believe and have sussed out about the world.
From the ridiculous to the highly-charged, all these truths and half-truths are laid bare before us, without the safety net of character or fiction.
#YOLO by Matthew Bulgo
Performed by Matravers School, Drama Department
‘How am I supposed to deal with... that... with the idea of... when I haven't dealt with life yet?!’
It's A-level results day and Jack has it all laid out in front of him. After a summer of love and laughter with his mates, he's off to university. He can't wait for Freshers’ Week and all the adventures that will follow. Life is just beginning and it couldn't be better. But when Jack gets blind-sided by a revelation about his health, he gets propelled into an adult world before he's had a chance to enjoy his youth.
Will Jack be able to become an adult in time to save himself?
InfoBack to top
Running Time: 2 hours 30 minutes including an interval
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The recommended age ranges are for your guide only. We suggest you stick as closely to them as possible for the benefit of other audience members.
- Lap seats are available at £2 (including booking fee) for infants aged 0 - 2 years on the door; all patrons including infants must have a valid ticket.
- Lap seats are not available on performances recommended for children aged 0 - 2 years
- £2.50 transaction fee when booking online, plus an additional £1.00 postage fee, if required.
- A Booking Fee will apply to all transactions, whether made in person at our Box Office, by post or by phone, for all payment types.
- For all transactions of £15 or more the fee will be a total of £2.50, regardless of how many tickets are booked. For all transactions under £15 the fee will be £1.