Theatre Royal Bath Theatre School presents
31 March - 3 April 2017
by Lucy Prebble
Directed by John East
In Enron, one of the most infamous scandals in financial history is transformed into a theatrical epic. Mixing classical tragedy with savage comedy, the play follows the story of one company’s greed, triumph and downfall. Today, as the world buckles under the weight of economic excess and crippling debt, the play is more relevant than ever.
This amateur production of Enron is presented by special arrangement with Samuel French, Ltd.
TRB TheatreSchool is sponsored by Bath Audi
InfoBack to top
Running Times: 2 hours 30 minutes including an interval
Saturday - Sunday 2pm & 7pm
Tickets: £8.50 or £6.50 for Theatre School Members
Post Show Discussion: Mon 3 April
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The recommended age ranges are for your guide only. We suggest you stick as closely to them as possible for the benefit of other audience members.
- Lap seats are available at £2 (including booking fee) for infants aged 0 - 2 years on the door; all patrons including infants must have a valid ticket.
- Lap seats are not available on performances recommended for children aged 0 - 2 years
- £2.50 transaction fee when booking online, plus an additional £1.00 postage fee, if required.
- A Booking Fee will apply to all transactions, whether made in person at our Box Office, by post or by phone, for all payment types.
- For all transactions of £15 or more the fee will be a total of £2.50, regardless of how many tickets are booked. For all transactions under £15 the fee will be £1.