Action Transport Theatre
Happily Ever After
Age: 5 +
25 - 28 May 2017
Once upon a time, in a kingdom on top of the highest mountain in all the land, there lived a grouchy Queen and her son, the Prince. The Prince was always getting in to trouble for slouching, running, burping , dancing and not being very princely at all! His mother decided that he needed to marry the perfect princess to finally become a grown-up and a proper King. Hundreds of princesses came from all over the kingdom, but the Prince wasn't impressed by any of them... Until one princess arrived accompanied by her brother.
Created by Action Transport Theatre and The Proud Trust, Happily Ever After is inspired by Dutch children’s book ‘King and King ’ by Linda De Haan and Stern Nijland. The show uses ATT’s trademark highly visual, wordless storytelling and comedy clowning to tell this funny and delightful twist on the traditional fairytale.
Stay with us after the Happily Ever After performance for a chance to share your voice.
Read More and book your FREE Speak Out ticket
Sponsored by Minuteman Bath
You may also be interested in Tales of Birbal, One Item Only, Pop-Up Worlds, The Wind in the Willows, The Boy Who Grew Wings, Mrs McMoon, Billy Club Puppets, There and Back Again - an Odyssey, Sleepy Hollow
InfoBack to top
45 minutes (+ 45 minute post show workshop for schools Weekdays only)
Thursday - Friday: 10am & 1pm
Saturday - Sunday: 11.30am & 3pm
Children & Students: £7.50
Schools: £6.50 (Weekdays only) 11th ticket FREE for every 10 booked
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The recommended age ranges are for your guide only. We suggest you stick as closely to them as possible for the benefit of other audience members.
- Lap seats are available at £1.50 (including booking fee) for infants aged 0 - 2 years on the door; all patrons including infants must have a valid ticket.
- Lap seats are not available on performances recommended for children aged 0 - 2 years
A booking fee of 50p per ticket in addition to the advertised prices when booking online, plus an additional £1.00 postage fee, if required.
- A Booking Fee will apply to all transactions, whether made in person at our Box Office, by post or by phone, for all payment types.
- A booking fee of 50p per ticket in addition to the advertised prices, regardless of payment method or amount of tickets booked