Mrs McMoon presents
The Mrs McMoon Show
Age: 6 +
31 May - 2 June 2017
Meet Mrs McMoon: chaotic, fanciful, cheeky and mischievous . She loves a good audience and likes nothing better than to look each of you in the eye and say ‘what screwball thing shall we get up to next?’
Mrs McMoon is preparing the show that’s going to put her name in lights. She has to make the costumes, paint the set, learn her lines and blow the bubbles. But after all this mayhem and belly-aching laughter, will Mrs. McMoon become a superstar?
Sponsored by Moore Stephens Bath
You may also like Super Mega Rockin Rock Show, Happily Ever After, The Boy Who Grew Wings
InfoBack to top
Running Time: 50 - 60 minutes
Wednesday - Friday: 11.30am & 3pm
Children & Students: £7.50
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The recommended age ranges are for your guide only. We suggest you stick as closely to them as possible for the benefit of other audience members.
- Lap seats are available at £1.50 (including booking fee) for infants aged 0 - 2 years on the door; all patrons including infants must have a valid ticket.
- Lap seats are not available on performances recommended for children aged 0 - 2 years
- A booking fee of 50p per ticket in addition to the advertised prices when booking online, plus an additional £1.00 postage fee, if required.
- A Booking Fee will apply to all transactions, whether made in person at our Box Office, by post or by phone, for all payment types.
- A booking fee of 50p per ticket in addition to the advertised prices, regardless of payment method or amount of tickets booked