Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please note: Due to the age and design of this building and due to the staging of some productions, the Grand Circle, and some seats at the side of the auditorium, may have a restricted view. There are also some seats which may have a pillar-restricted view. Please check your seats on the detailed seating plan available online to ensure that you are happy with their location. However, if you wish to choose your seats in more detail, have specific requirements or are simply unfamiliar with the Theatre Royal, please call the Box Office on 01225 448844.
Please note: certain discounts are not currently available online: If you wish to book any of the following discounts - Group booking of 10+, Schools group booking of 8+, Subscription booking (multiple shows) - please call the Box Office on 01225 448844.
Please Click Here to order your tickets securely online.
Please select relevant discount when booking online.
- £2.50 Booking Fee for all online transactions
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and Maestro for online bookings
- The transaction will appear on your statement as Tickets.com.
- Presentation of your confirmation email as proof of purchase will be requested for all tickets collected
- Identification will be asked for to prove eligibility for concession
- Tickets will be automatically posted, with a charge of £1, up to 5 days before the show
Please note tickets that are re-sold for commercial gain will not be valid.
At the time of your booking, all production information on the website is correct. We cannot be held responsible for any subsequent amendments.