Conditions of Sale & Discounts
Standard discounts apply:
- Monday-Thursday Evenings and Saturday Matinees.
- They do not apply to Wednesday Matinees, Boxes, One-Nighters, Special Events and Pantomime. They do not apply to events in the Ustinov Studio.
- Children tickets in the Main House and Ustinov Studio for ages 5 to 16 years, Students, Senior Citizens, JSA Claimants, Registered Disabled Patrons - save £1 on each ticket. (For children's tickets in the egg theatre, please see relevant age guidance for individual shows and performances).
Only one type of discount may be claimed per ticket. Please quote relevant student, pension or disabled number when booking.
Main House Subscription Savings
Subscribers booking for 4+ shows in the Main House (not Sundays, one-nighters, or pantomime). Save up to £5.50 on each ticket. Not available online.
Ustinov Studio Discounts
Discount price (where applicable) for: Children under 16, Senior Citizens, JSA Claimants, Registered Disabled patrons. Please quote relevant number. Prices may vary per production.
Discount price (where applicable) for: Children under 16 and students. Prices may vary depending on production.
- 10 or more - save £1.00 on each ticket.
- 20 or more - save 20% on each ticket.
Not available online. Please use £1.50 in stamps when sending an SAE for return of tickets, for group bookings.
- Main House: 8+ children Monday-Thursday evenings and Matinees.
- Grand Circle seats: £8.50.
- 40 best available Dress Circle seats: £13.
- 1 free teacher ticket for every 10 students booked with schools’ discounts.
Does not apply to One-Nighters or Special Events. Not available online.
- Ustinov: 8+ students £8.00 where discounts apply.
- egg/Ustinov: 1 free teacher ticket per 10 tickets booked.
You can download a copy of our Teacher, Student and Groups guide here
Please use £1.50 in stamps when sending an SAE for return of tickets, for group bookings.
Access For All
Four Wheelchair spaces are available in the Stalls at a reduced price. Seats to accompany wheelchair users are available at a discounted price. Spaces for wheelchair users and seats for those accompanying are now available in the Royal Circle at a reduced price. Lift access from front foyer. Audio described facility now available. Please mention your needs to the Box Office when you book and ask for full details of the Theatre’s facilities. Minicom 329689
PLEASE NOTE - as per the June 2016 - March 2017 Season brochure (available from the Theatre foyer), the fixed price period for the season finished on 31st July and the prices on some shows may vary from those originally published.
(Main House only - no other discounts apply)
- 40 seats sold from £7.50, available from 12 noon on the day of performances, evenings Monday to Saturday
- Maximum 2 per person
- Sold in advance for Matinees, Sundays and pantomime (£9 each for pantomime)
- May be booked by card over the phone (subject to booking fee)
- Tickets booked in person must be paid for with cash
- Booking Fee applies
Last Minute Seats - Main House Only
Cash only. May be bought 30 minutes before curtain up at a reduced price. Booking Fee applies.
Standing Places - Main House Only
£4 from 6pm (12 noon for matinees) on day when all seats are sold. Must be bought at the counter. 2 per person, cash only, limited availability. Booking Fee applies.
Refunds & Return Tickets
In exceptional circumstances, tickets may be exchanged for a different performance of the same show (plus £2.50 exchange fee per transaction), provided the tickets have been received by the Box Office NO LATER THAN 2 hours prior to the original performance start time. Refunds and returns will be purely at the discretion of the Box Office Manager. Tickets may not be returned or money refunded unless you are a Friend or Associate of the Theatre Royal Bath (conditions apply).
Conditions of Sale
The management reserves the right to:
- Refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises and require any ticket holder to leave the premises.
- Refuse entry and use of any audio or visual equipment.
- Insist that all mobile phones and pagers are turned off during the performance.
- Change or cancel any performance without prior notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage whatsoever.
- Delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break in the performance.
- Reseat patrons to alternative seats without prior notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage whatsoever.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Please check your tickets at the time of booking as mistakes cannot be rectified at later date.
TICKETS MAY NOT BE EXCHANGED OR MONEY REFUNDED
ANY TICKETS RESOLD FOR COMMERCIAL GAIN WILL NOT BE VALID
Please note not all concessions are available online. If you qualify for a specific discount not shown online then please ring the Box Office on 01225 448844 to book your tickets.
Children’s tickets are available for ages 5 to 16 years and under where applicable. Please note for the consideration of both our patrons and visiting production companies, children under the age of 5 are not permitted unless it is a specific family or children’s production. Please contact the box office for further advice on age recommendations.
All children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by a full paying adult.
Lap seats are available for infants aged 0 - 2 years for appropriate age related performances in the egg theatre and main house auditorium; all patrons including infants must have a valid ticket. Lap seats are not available on performances recommended for children aged 0 - 2 years.
Senior Citizen Discounts are available for ages 60+
Please note proof of eligibility will be required at the venue
The Management Reserve the Right to:
• Refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises and require any ticket holder to leave the premises.
• Refuse entry and use of any audio or visual equipment.
• Insist that ALL mobile phones and pagers are turned off during the performance.
• Delay entry of latecomers until a suitable break in the performance.
• Reseat patrons to alternative seats without prior notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage whatsoever.
• Change or Cancel any performance without prior notice and without being liable to pay any person any compensation or damage whatsoever.
• Charge the ticket holder for repairs or cleaning of the building caused by a direct result of their actions.
• In the event of the performance being cancelled we will refund the price that you paid for your ticket only. Processing, transaction and delivery fees are non refundable.
Pricing and System Errors
If the price quoted for a ticket is obviously incorrect, regardless of whether it is an error in a price posted on this website or otherwise communicated to you, or you are able to order a ticket before its schedule on-sale date, then we reserve the right, at our sole discretion to cancel your order and refund to you the amount that you paid. This policy will apply regardless of how the error occurred.
Please note: Due to the age and design of this building and due to the staging of some productions, the Grand Circle, and some seats at the side of the auditorium, may have a restricted view. There are also some seats which may have a pillar-restricted view. Please check your seats on the detailed seating plan available online to ensure that you are happy with their location. However, if you wish to choose your seats in more detail, have specific requirements or are simply unfamiliar with the Theatre Royal, please call the Box Office on 01225 448844.